Chaparro Amargosa-Desert Willow ComboRegular price Sale price $16.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Recommended by herbalist Stephen Buhner
- Origin: Sonoran desert, USA
- Directions: Take 1/2-1 tsp (2.5-5ml), 3x/day (recommended dosage by Stephen Buhner)
- Ingredients: wildcrafted chaparro amargosa (Castela emoryi), wildcrafted desert willow (Chilopsis linearis), organic cane alcohol
- Contraindications: Use no more than 2 months, consecutively, without a 1 week break. If digestion is cold/sluggish then take with Estafiate Tincture or Tulsi/Holy Basil Tincture, or add to ginger and/or cinnamon tea.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.