Estafiate TinctureRegular price Sale price $12.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A versatile remedy. Also known as Western Mugwort.
- Scientific Name: Artemisia ludoviciana
- Origin: Southwest US
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Bitter, pungent.
- Traditional Uses & Indications: acute respiratory viruses, hay fever, musculoskeletal injuries, gall bladder “attacks”, liver tension or inflammation, or slow bile secretion, urinary tract pain and inflammation, painful menses with or without bloating, headache, nervous tension, anxiety, gas, cramping, pinworms.
- Preparation: Fresh leaf, 1:2, 75% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 15-60 drops, as needed
- Contraindications: Use with caution during pregnancy.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.