Yerba Santa TinctureRegular price Sale price $14.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Yerba Santa is used to support optimal respiratory health.
- Scientific Name: Eriodictyon angustifolium or E. californicum
- Origin: Arizona, California (wildharvested)
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Sweet, pungent. Stimulating, restorative.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Fresh leaf, 1:2, 95% cane alcohol; Dry leaf, 1:5, 65% cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 20-40 drops, to 5x/day
- Contraindications: Avoid use in pregnancy.