Yerba Santa TinctureRegular price Sale price $9.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Classic remedy for chronic and acute lung ailments.
- Scientific Name: Eriodictyon angustifolium or E. californicum
- Origin: Arizona, California.
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Sweet, pungent. Stimulating, restoring. Expectorant, decongestant, bronchial dilator, mucolytic, digestive, astringent, antiseptic.
- Uses: Asthma, bronchitis, chest congestion, moist cough, hay fever, allergies, colds, indigestion, gas, bloating, cystitis, diminishes pain and sensitivity in urinary tract infections. Also found in our Cold & Flu Formula.
- Preparation: Fresh leaf, 1:2, 95% cane alcohol; Dry leaf, 1:5, 65% cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 20-40 drops, to 5x/day
- Contraindications: Avoid use in pregnancy.