Vitex TinctureRegular price Sale price $11.50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Commonly used to relieve a variety of female reproductive complaints.
- Scientific Name: Vitex agnus-castus
- Origin: Southern Arizona
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Pungent, slightly Bitter.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: female hormone modulator, enhances progesterone, relieving to PMS (depression, cramping, breast tenderness, anxiety, headaches), relieves liver constriction, acne, skin rashes, headache/migraine, abdominal stagnancy (combine with estafiate tincture), mood swings in perimenopause, PCOS w/ insulin resistance
- Preparation: Dry fruit, 1:5 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 30-60 drops, to 4x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: Avoid use in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters of pregnancy. Avoid with HRT, birth control pills, or dopaminergic medications. May aggravate chronic depression.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.