Turkey Rhubarb Tincture
May be useful in support of respiratory, digestive, and menopausal symptoms.
- Scientific Name: Rheum officinale
- Origin: USA, organic
Plant Part: Root
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Bitter, Astringent.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Asthma, coughing up blood (hemoptysis), weakness and congestion in the liver and stomach, appetite stimulant, constipation, cold sores, chronic to intermittent fevers, uterine and nerve pain, and menopausal symptoms. Topically, applied to painful joints and injuries.
- Preparation: Dry root maceration, 1:5 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 10-30 drops, to 3x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: Avoid with inflammatory bowel conditions, overt liver and kidney disease. Discontinue use if diarrhea persists.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.