Turkey Rhubarb TinctureRegular price Sale price $10.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Used to support optimal health of kidneys, and respiratory and digestive systems.
- Scientific Name: Rheum officinale
- Origin: USA, organic
Plant Part: Root
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Bitter, Astringent.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Dry root maceration, 1:5 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 10-30 drops, to 3x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: Avoid with inflammatory bowel conditions, overt liver and kidney disease. Discontinue use if diarrhea persists.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.