Tienchi Ginseng TinctureRegular price $16.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A traditional Chinese herb (San Qi) known to support the blood, with affinities for the liver and stomach.
- Scientific Name: Panax notoginseng
- Origin: China
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Bitter & Sweet.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Dry root maceration, 1:5 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 30-60 drops, to 3x/day in warm water
- Contraindications: Not to be taken during pregnancy or
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.