St. John's Wort TinctureRegular price Sale price $12.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
St. John's Wort tincture is used as a mood elevator, and a digestive and liver tonic.
- Scientific Name: Hypericum perforatum
- Origin: Oregon, organic
- Qualities: Warm & Dry.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: nerve damage, neuralgia, depression (mild to moderate), anorexia, anxiety, ADD, bedwetting, boils, carbuncles, CFS, colds, colic, concussion, blows to the coccyx, cough, diarrhea, dysentery, fever, flu, catarrhal bronchitis, gastritis (chronic), intestinal inflammation, cramps, gout, headache, herpes, kidney pain, kidney stones, bladder stones, bedwetting, urinary incontinence, hypothyroidism, insomnia, irritability, jaundice, tetanus, septicemia, menopause symptoms, nervous habits, rheumatism, shingles, shock, stomachache, tuberculosis, ulcers, viral infections, retroviruses, and worms
- Preparation: Fresh plant tincture of flowering tops, 1:2 95% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 30-60 drops, 2-4x/day
- Contraindications: St. John's Wort is believed to potentiate, or inhibit, the actions of some pharmaceuticals.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.