St. John's Wort TinctureRegular price Sale price $12.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
St. John's Wort tincture is used to support optima health of the nervous system, gut, and liver.
- Scientific Name: Hypericum perforatum
- Origin: Oregon, organic
- Qualities: Warm & Dry.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Fresh plant tincture of flowering tops, 1:2 95% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 30-60 drops, 2-4x/day
- Contraindications: St. John's Wort is believed to potentiate, or inhibit, the actions of some pharmaceuticals.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.