Skullcap tincture is used for nerve pain, anxiety, and depression.
- Scientific Name: Scutellaria species
- Origin: Southwestern deserts & mountains
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Bitter.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: A remedy for all things nervous system and brain-related; insomnia, nervous system irritability or depression with exhaustion, anxiety, disturbed sleep with agitation and exhaustion, restoring nerve tissue in acute injury, spasm, convulsions, pain associated with female reproductive system, or breast pain.
- Preparation: Fresh plant tincture, 1:2 95% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 30 drops - 1 teaspoon
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.