Silk Tassel TinctureRegular price Sale price $11.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Also known as Cuauchichic. Excellent antispasmodic.
- Scientific Name: Garrya wrightii, G. ovata
- Origin: Southern Arizona, central Texas
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Bitter, slightly sweet. Relaxant, astringent.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Fresh leaf, 1:2, 95% organic cane alcohol - or - Dry leaf, 1:5, 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 45-60 drops, to 5x/day.
- Contraindications: Safest to avoid in pregnancy. Not for young children.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.