Sida TinctureRegular price Sale price $12.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Known by several names (fanpetals, wireweed, Cuban jute, etc), Sida protects the nervous system, liver, and red blood cells and is useful in a variety of inflammatory conditions.
- Scientific Name: Sida rhombifolia (or related Sida species)
- Origin: Texas
- Qualities: Neutral & Dry. Tonic.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Neuroprotective, hepatoprotective, protects red blood cells, antiviral, antimicrobial, high blood pressure, anti-inflammatory, stomachache, relieves joint pain and pain in general, calms nervous system, anemia, Lyme, Babesia, Mycobacterium, asthma, gingivitis, reduces twitching, tremors, numbness, tingling, & nervous tics, reduces neurotoxins in the brain.
- Preparation: Dry plant, 1:5 50% organic cane alcohol, 30% lemon juice, 20% filtered water
- Suggested Dosage: 10-60 drops, to 5x/day, alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.