Rhatany TinctureRegular price Sale price $12.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Also known as Cosahui. This highly astringent herb supports gum health.
See our Gum Rinse formula.
- Scientific Name: Krameria grayii
- Origin: Arizona (wildharvested)
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Astringent, slightly bitter and aromatic. Tonifying, tightening, cleansing.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Fresh Root , 1:2, 75% cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 20-50 drops, as needed. Apply topically to wounds, cuts, sores, or boggy, bleeding gums.
- Contraindications: Use with caution during pregnancy. Being a high tannin content plant, long-term use should be avoided.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.