Reishi ExtractRegular price Sale price $10.00
Reishi has been used by various cultures across the globe for millennia as a general tonic for health and well-being. It is often used to improve cognitive function and harmonize the immune system.
Our Reishi extract is optimized via ultrasonic extraction using both water and alcohol while exposed to heat, via ultrasound.This is meant to achieve an optimal extraction of multiple constituents of the reishi fruiting bodies.
Traditionally, a tea of the fruiting body has been favored by various cultures, but through the use of alcohol (along with heat) we can pull out additional compounds more soluble in alcohol.
- Scientific Name: Ganoderma species
- Origin: USA
- Qualities: Neutral. Bitter.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Ultrasonic extraction, 1:11 30% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 1/4-1 tsp, to 5x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All of our products are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Return postage is payable by the customer.
Purchasing Route Shipping Insurance covers all loss, damage and theft of your package once it leaves our facility (even Customs delays!). Please contact Route directly with any claims. If you decline to add Route Shipping Insurance then your package is not covered for any loss, damage or theft once it leaves our facility.
- ONLINE orders placed after Tuesday, May 16, 10a MST, will be processed for shipping on Monday, May 22
- We are a very small, family-run business. We process all ingredients, products and orders by hand. Orders are currently processed by noon (MST) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week, unless otherwise noted. You will receive a second notification once your order has been processed (along with a USPS tracking number).
- We cannot accept any order changes at this time. Please be sure of what you are ordering before you complete your purchase.
- Purchasing Route Shipping Insurance covers all loss, damage and theft of your package once it leaves our facility (even Customs delays!). Please contact Route directly with any claims. If you decline to add Route Shipping Insurance then your package is not covered for any loss, damage or theft once it leaves our facility.
- If you select USPS Priority Mail, your package should be delivered within 2-3 days of being processed.
- We DO NOT offer Expedited Shipping at this time.
- Please be sure to enter the correct shipping address. This is where your package will be sent.
- FREE Domestic Shipping option (on orders over $150) includes USPS First Class or Priority. International Shipping options include USPS First Class, UPS, or DHL. NO free International Shipping.
If you would like to pickup your order rather than have us ship it to you, please select the 'pickup' option during checkout.
You will be notified by email once your order is ready for pickup.