Puncture Vine Tincture
Used to balance hormones in males and females.
*Consult with a trained herbalist to develop a plan that’s right for you
- Scientific Name:Tribulus terrestris
- Qualities:Neutral & Moist. Sweet, bitter, astringent
- Uses:Urinary tract infections (cools and soothes urinary tract), gall stones, bladder or kidney stones, improve kidney function, high triglycerides, enhance testosterone, alleviate symptoms of menopause, improve male or female sexual function (improves ovarian function, improves sperm production, increases ejaculation, erection, orgasm, and libido)
- Preparation:Dry Fruit, 1:5 60% Cane Alcohol
- Suggested Dosage:20 drops, 2-3x/day; in warm water or tea is a safe range. *Consult with a trained herbalist to develop a plan that's right for you.
- Contraindications:Avoid use while pregnant or breastfeeding. Avoid while taking Lithium. Use with caution while on blood sugar medication; Puncture Vine can lower blood sugar.
- Disclaimer:This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.