Pomegranate TinctureRegular price $13.00 Sale price $10.00 Save $3.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ailanthus tincture is used for parasitic infections and “air hunger.”
- Scientific Name: Punica granatum
- Origin: Southern Arizona
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Astringent.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Immunomodulatory (helps balance immune system response), dysentery with associated parasitic infection of the gut, use as a mouthwash (useful for oral Candida), effective against MRSA, antifungal, shown effective against prostate/liver/colon cancers, gastroenteritis.
- Preparation: Dry rind, 1:4 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 30- 60 drops, to 4x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.