Pine Needle ExtractRegular price $11.00 Sale price $10.00 Save $1.00
Pine is an ancient remedy that has been used across the globe by various cultures for millennia. Commonly used for respiratory ailments, immune system, parasites, indigestion, postpartum tonic, and so much more.
The flavor of this pine needle extract is light and uplifting with warming qualities to the digestive and cardiovascular system, increasing circulation.
We utilize an ultrasonic extraction to optimize the extraction of "lighter" constituents (eg. acids) that have been researched for their antioxidant, immune-modulating, anti-inflammatory, and anti-mutagenic effects.
*Our Fir Needle or Doug Fir Needle Extracts may be substituted for the Pine Needle Extract depending on available inventory
- Scientific Name: Pinus species
- Origin: Southwest US
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Pungent, sweet, oily.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Respiratory ailments, immune enhancement, indigestion, frailty/weakness, COPD, attention deficit/inability to concentrate, poor circulation, etc
- Preparation: Ultrasonic extraction, 1:28 77% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 20-90 drops, to 2-5x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: Best avoided during pregnancy; may induce nausea at higher dosage in some individuals.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.