Pine Needle ExtractRegular price Sale price $11.00
Pine is an ancient remedy that has been used across the globe by various cultures for millennia. Commonly used for respiratory ailments, immune system, parasites, indigestion, postpartum tonic, and so much more.
The flavor of this pine needle extract is light and uplifting with warming qualities to the digestive and cardiovascular system.
We utilize an ultrasonic extraction to optimize the extraction of "lighter" constituents (eg. acids) that have been researched for their antioxidant, immune-modulating, anti-inflammatory, and anti-mutagenic effects.
*Our Fir Needle (Abies species) or Doug Fir Needle (Pseudotsuga menziesii) Extracts may be substituted for the Pine Needle Extract depending on available inventory
- Scientific Name: Pinus species
- Origin: Southwest US
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Pungent, sweet, oily.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: Support optimal respiratory function.
- Preparation: Ultrasonic extraction, 1:28 77% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 20-90 drops, to 2-5x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: Best avoided during pregnancy; may induce nausea at higher dosage in some individuals.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All of our products are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Purchasing Route Shipping Insurance covers all loss, damage and theft of your package once it leaves our facility (even Customs delays!). Please contact Route directly with any claims. If you decline to add Route Shipping Insurance then your package is not covered for any loss, damage or theft once it leaves our facility.
- We are a very small, family-run business. We process all ingredients, products and orders by hand. Orders are currently processed by noon (MST) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week, unless otherwise noted. You will receive a second notification once your order has been processed (along with a USPS tracking number).
- We cannot accept any order changes at this time. Please be sure of what you are ordering before you complete your purchase.
- Purchasing Route Shipping Insurance covers all loss, damage and theft of your package once it leaves our facility (even Customs delays!). Please contact Route directly with any claims. If you decline to add Route Shipping Insurance then your package is not covered for any loss, damage or theft once it leaves our facility.
- If you select USPS Priority Mail, your package should be delivered within 2-3 days of being processed.
- We DO NOT offer Expedited Shipping at this time.
- Please be sure to enter the correct shipping address. This is where your package will be sent.
- FREE Domestic Shipping option (on orders over $150) includes USPS First Class or Priority. International Shipping options include USPS First Class, UPS, or DHL. NO free International Shipping.
If you would like to pickup your order rather than have us ship it to you, please select the 'pickup' option during checkout.
You will be notified by email once your order is ready for pickup.