Oshá TinctureRegular price Sale price $22.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Oshá is traditionally used to support respiratory and immune system health.
- Scientific Name: Ligusticum porteri
- Origin: Colorado
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Bitter, pungent, sweet.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Fresh root, 1:2 95% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 10-60 drops, as needed, up to 5x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.