Olive Leaf TinctureRegular price $13.00 Sale price $11.00 Save $2.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
New Ultrasonic preparation: We utilize heat and a high alcohol content in order to efficiently extract the abundant polyphenol in olive leaf, oleuropein.
- Scientific Name: Olea europea
- Origin: Southern Arizona
- Qualities: Cool & Dry.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Dry leaf ultrasonic preparation (with heat), 1:8, 80% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 15-60 drops, to 4x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.