Olive Leaf TinctureRegular price Sale price $11.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Useful in viral infections, chronic inflammation, and metabolic disorders.
*We utilize heat and a high alcohol content in order to efficiently extract the abundant polyphenol in olive leaf, oleuropein.
- Scientific Name: Olea europea
- Origin: Southern Arizona
- Qualities: Cool & Dry.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Bacterial, viral, fungal infections. Laryngitis, herpes sores, diabetes, hypertension, MMP-9 inhibition. Antioxidant, cardioprotective, anti-inflammatory, inflammatory bowel conditions.
- Preparation: Dry leaf maceration, with heat added, 1:5 80% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 30-60 drops, to 4x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.