A wonderful lymphatic remedy specific to the pelvic area. An emotional heart remedy. Also found in the Gut Healing-Food Allergy Formula. Combine with Silk Tasselfor pain or spasm in the pelvic region.
- Scientific Name:Fouquieria splendens
- Origin:Southern Arizona.
- Qualities:Toning lymphagogue.
- Uses:Sore throat, acute or chronic infections, dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation), pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), feelings of congestion in the pelvic region. Ocotillo is uniquely applied as an emotional heart remedy; i.e. broken heart, wounded heart, etc.
- Preparation:Fresh bark, 1:2, 95% cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage:30-60 drops, to 3x/day.
- Contraindications:A low toxicity herb. Excessive use may result in a sore throat or loose stool.