A wonderful lymphatic remedy specific to the pelvic area. An emotional heart remedy. Also found in the Gut Healing-Food Allergy Formula. Combine with Silk Tassel for pain or spasm in the pelvic region.
- Scientific Name: Fouquieria splendens
- Origin: Southern Arizona.
- Qualities: Toning lymphagogue, harmonizes the emotional heart.
- Uses: Sore throat, acute or chronic infections, dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation), pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), feelings of congestion in the pelvic region. Ocotillo is uniquely applied as an emotional heart remedy; i.e. broken heart, wounded heart, etc.
- Preparation: Fresh bark, 1:2, 95% cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 30-60 drops, to 3x/day.
- Contraindications: A low toxicity herb. Excessive use may result in a sore throat or loose stool.