Ocotillo GlyceriteRegular price Sale price $16.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Scientific Name: Fouquieria splendens
- Origin: Southern Arizona.
- Qualities: harmonizes the emotional heart.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: Supports the lymph system. Ocotillo is uniquely applied as an emotional heart remedy; i.e. broken heart, wounded heart, etc.
- Preparation: Fresh bark, 1:2, organic, non-GMO glycerine (palm-based)
- Suggested Dosage: 30-60 drops, to 3x/day.
- Contraindications: A low toxicity herb. Excessive use may result in a sore throat or loose stool.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.