Ocotillo Flower Elixir
Ocotillo is a phenomenal emotional heart remedy. It can help us effectively process the pain held deep within however reluctant we may be. This is accomplished through the gentleness and wise vitality of this fierce, loving desert plant.
- Scientific Name: Fouquieria splendens
- Origin: Southern Arizona
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Relaxant, tonifying to the Heart.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: In addition to being tonifying to the lymphatic system, ocotillo is supportive of our emotional recovery from chronically held heartbreak, emotional overwhelm, or relieving the pressure of deeply held trauma to the emotional body. Ingest small amounts while gently exploring what your body's wisdom has to share.
- Preparation: Fresh flowers, 1:3 60% organic cane alcohol, wildflower honey
- Suggested Dosage: 5-20 drops, as needed; make take several times throughout the day or night
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.