Ocotillo Flower ElixirRegular price Sale price $16.00
Ocotillo is a phenomenal emotional heart remedy. It can help us effectively process the pain held deep within however reluctant we may be. This is accomplished through the gentleness and wise vitality of this fierce, loving desert plant.
- Scientific Name: Fouquieria splendens
- Origin: Southern Arizona
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Relaxant, tonifying to the Heart.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: Tonify and support the lymphatic system; ocotillo is supportive of our emotional recovery from chronically held heartbreak, emotional overwhelm, or relieving the pressure of deeply held trauma to the emotional body. Ingest small amounts while gently exploring what your body's wisdom has to share.
- Preparation: Fresh flowers, 1:3 60% organic cane alcohol, wildflower honey
- Suggested Dosage: 5-20 drops, as needed; make take several times throughout the day or night
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All of our products are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Return postage is payable by the customer.
Purchasing Route Shipping Insurance covers all loss, damage and theft of your package once it leaves our facility (even Customs delays!). Please contact Route directly with any claims. If you decline to add Route Shipping Insurance then your package is not covered for any loss, damage or theft once it leaves our facility.
- ONLINE orders placed after Tuesday, May 16, 10a MST, will be processed for shipping on Monday, May 22
- We are a very small, family-run business. We process all ingredients, products and orders by hand. Orders are currently processed by noon (MST) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week, unless otherwise noted. You will receive a second notification once your order has been processed (along with a USPS tracking number).
- We cannot accept any order changes at this time. Please be sure of what you are ordering before you complete your purchase.
- Purchasing Route Shipping Insurance covers all loss, damage and theft of your package once it leaves our facility (even Customs delays!). Please contact Route directly with any claims. If you decline to add Route Shipping Insurance then your package is not covered for any loss, damage or theft once it leaves our facility.
- If you select USPS Priority Mail, your package should be delivered within 2-3 days of being processed.
- We DO NOT offer Expedited Shipping at this time.
- Please be sure to enter the correct shipping address. This is where your package will be sent.
- FREE Domestic Shipping option (on orders over $150) includes USPS First Class or Priority. International Shipping options include USPS First Class, UPS, or DHL. NO free International Shipping.
If you would like to pickup your order rather than have us ship it to you, please select the 'pickup' option during checkout.
You will be notified by email once your order is ready for pickup.