Ocotillo AcetumRegular price $35.00 Sale price $30.00 Save $5.00
Ocotillo is a phenomenal emotional heart remedy. It can help us effectively process the pain held deep within however reluctant we may be. This is accomplished through the gentleness and wise vitality of this fierce, loving desert plant.
This organic apple cider vinegar and honey preparation is not just alcohol-free but tonifying to the body and a pleasure to take in cool or hot water.
- Scientific Name: Fouquieria splendens
- Origin: Southern Arizona
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Relaxant, tonifying to the Heart.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: Tonify and support the lymphatic system; ocotillo is supportive of our emotional recovery from chronically held heartbreak, emotional overwhelm, or relieving the pressure of deeply held trauma to the emotional body. Ingest small amounts while gently exploring what your body's wisdom has to share.
- Preparation: Fresh flowers, 1:3 organic apple cider vinegar, wildflower honey
- Suggested Dosage: 1/4-1 tsp drops, as needed; taken in cool or hot water
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.