Nettle Leaf Tincture
A wonderful remedy for hay fever and rhinitis. Also use to support the urinary tract in chronic or acute infections or overall debility.
- Scientific Name: Urtica dioica
- Origin: Southwestern mountains, wildcrafted
- Qualities: Neutral & Dry. Nutritive, sweet.
- Indications from Traditional Usage and Modern Research: hay fever, rhinitis, bladder or kidney stones, urinary tract infections.
- Preparation: Fresh leaf, 1:2, 95% cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 30 drops, 3x/day
- Contraindications: Use with caution when prone to a bloody nose.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.