Mullein Root TinctureRegular price Sale price $12.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Unique remedy for alleviating incontinence.
- Scientific Name: Verbascum thapsus
- Origin: Arizona
- Uses: Tonifies the bladder in cases of incontinence.
- Preparation: Fresh root, 1:2, 75% cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 30 drops, 2-4x/day.
- Contraindications: None known. To be safe, avoid in pregnancy.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.