Motherwort TinctureRegular price Sale price $11.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ailanthus tincture is used for parasitic infections and “air hunger.”
- Scientific Name: Leonurus cardiaca
- Origin: USA, organic
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Relaxant.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Anxiety, palpitations/tightness in chest, mitochrondrial fatigue, nervous system irritability, insomnia, depression, cardioprotective, hypertension, arrhythmia, AFib, pain, extreme skin sensitivity.
- Preparation: Fresh herb, 1:2 75%, organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 1/4-1 tsp (5ml; up to 7ml), to 6x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.