Milky Oats Tincture
Made from our local, organically grown oat seed in the green (“milky”) stage and tinctured with cane alcohol.
A powerful restorative agent for the nervous system and the adrenals.
- Scientific Name: Avena sativa
- Origin:Tucson, AZ
- Qualities:Neutral & Moist. Restorative. Nervous system and adrenal tonic.
- Uses:Nervous system exhaustion, adrenal fatigue, overworked, anxiety, despair, insomnia with repetitive thought patterns, alleviating withdrawal symptoms, etc.
- Preparation:Fresh Milky Oat Seed, 95% cane alcohol, 1:2
- Suggested Dosage:15-30 drops, as needed for calming effects. 30 drops to 1 tsp, 1-2x/day for nervous system/adrenal tonic effects
- Contraindications:Some gluten-sensitive people may react to a tincture of milk oat seed (however, we have not yet witnessed this).