Marsh Woundwort TinctureRegular price $13.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Recommended by herbalist Stephen Buhner for lowering histamine.
Combines well with St. John's Wort Tincture for nerve pain or recent nerve injury.
- Scientific Name: Stachys palustris
- Origin: Ireland, wildharvested
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Relaxant
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Nervous system tension, high histamine, anti-inflammatory, joint pain, gout, antispasmodic, digestive, hemostatic, neuralgia, headache, emmenagogue, expectorant, sedative, cardioprotective, protects the endothelial cells.
- Preparation: Dry plant maceration, 1:5 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 30-60 drops, to 3x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.