Marsh Woundwort TinctureRegular price $13.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Recommended by herbalist Stephen Buhner.
Combines well with St. John's Wort Tincture to support the nervous system.
- Scientific Name: Stachys palustris
- Origin: Ireland, wildharvested
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Relaxant
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Dry plant maceration, 1:5 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 30-60 drops, to 3x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.