Licorice Root TinctureRegular price Sale price $9.50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Highly versatile herb used primarily in formulation. A great deal of scientific research exists on the use of licorice root.
- Scientific Name: Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Origin: Turkey (organic)
- Qualities: Neutral & Moist. Sweet, slightly bitter. Tonifying, restoring, moistening, harmonizing.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research:
Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra): A phytochemical and pharmacological review
- Preparation: Dry root, organic, 1:5, 50% organic cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 5-30 drops, to 5x/day.
- Contraindications: Safe within the suggested dosage range.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.