Kudzu TinctureRegular price Sale price $13.00
Known as "Ge Gen" in Chinese medicine, kudzu is an invasive plant throughout much of the Southeast US and is very helpful in preventing infectious illnesses, particularly of the respiratory system.
Found in our CV1 - Core Formula. It is most beneficial at the early stages of infectious diseases.
Can be combined 50/50 with Red Sage Tincture (Salvia miltiorrhiza) to support cardiac health during infection.
- Scientific Name: Pueraria lobata
- Origin: USA, wildcrafted
- Qualities: Cool. Pungent, Sweet, Bitter.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Protects the lungs, respiratory infection, immune modulator (modulate cytokine response), protects mitochondria, relieves muscle tension (neck and shoulders), relieves menopausal symptoms, fever, headache, back pain, measles, anti-inflammatory for the brain and neural system, herpes nerve pain, enteroviruses, dizziness from high blood pressure, leaky gut, dysentery.
- Preparation: Dry root, 1:5 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 1/4-1/2 tsp (double in acute cases), 3-6x/day, alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: None known. It is also used as a food in China.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.