Kudzu TinctureRegular price Sale price $13.00
Known as "Ge Gen" in Chinese medicine, kudzu is an invasive plant throughout much of the Southeast US and is traditionally used to support the immune and respiratory systems.
Found in our CV1 - Core Formula.
Can be combined 50/50 with Dan Shen Tincture (Salvia miltiorrhiza) to support cardiac health.
- Scientific Name: Pueraria lobata
- Origin: USA, wildcrafted
- Qualities: Cool. Pungent, Sweet, Bitter.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Dry root, 1:5 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 1/4-1/2 tsp (double in acute cases), 3-6x/day, alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: None known. It is also used as a food in China.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.