Known as Ban Lan Gen in Chinese medicine: clears heat toxicity, clears cold blood, relieves sore throat
- Scientific Name: Isatis indigotica
- Origin: China
- Qualities: Cool & Dry, Bitter
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Respiratory viruses, influenza, sinus infections, sore throat, digestive infections, psoriasis
- Preparation: Dry root organic, 1:5 60% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 60-90 drops, to 3x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: Use short term with weakness present. Use with caution with anticoagulants or if allergic to sulfonylureas.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.