Gut TeaRegular price Sale price $13.00
A tasty blend that supports optimal health of the digestive system.
An excellent choice after removing chronic food intolerances (eg. Gluten, Dairy, Soy) from the diet.
Ingredients: *calendula (Calendula officinalis), *chamomile (Matricaria recutita), *peppermint (Mentha piperita), *fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), ˚malva (Malva species), ˚Canadian fleabane (Conyza canadensis), ˚estafiate (Artemisia ludoviciana), *plantain (Plantago major) *indicates Organic ˚indicates wildharvested
Uses: Soothes and supports the gastric tissue after long-term exposure to a food allergen (such as gluten, dairy, or soy). Once the allergen is removed, this tea can help restore the gut lining which leads to enhanced digestion, enhanced immunity, greater cognitive function, and improved joint health.
All of our products are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Return postage is payable by the customer.
Purchasing Route Shipping Insurance covers all loss, damage and theft of your package once it leaves our facility (even Customs delays!). Please contact Route directly with any claims. If you decline to add Route Shipping Insurance then your package is not covered for any loss, damage or theft once it leaves our facility.
- ONLINE orders placed after Tuesday, May 16, 10a MST, will be processed for shipping on Monday, May 22
- We are a very small, family-run business. We process all ingredients, products and orders by hand. Orders are currently processed by noon (MST) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week, unless otherwise noted. You will receive a second notification once your order has been processed (along with a USPS tracking number).
- We cannot accept any order changes at this time. Please be sure of what you are ordering before you complete your purchase.
- Purchasing Route Shipping Insurance covers all loss, damage and theft of your package once it leaves our facility (even Customs delays!). Please contact Route directly with any claims. If you decline to add Route Shipping Insurance then your package is not covered for any loss, damage or theft once it leaves our facility.
- If you select USPS Priority Mail, your package should be delivered within 2-3 days of being processed.
- We DO NOT offer Expedited Shipping at this time.
- Please be sure to enter the correct shipping address. This is where your package will be sent.
- FREE Domestic Shipping option (on orders over $150) includes USPS First Class or Priority. International Shipping options include USPS First Class, UPS, or DHL. NO free International Shipping.
If you would like to pickup your order rather than have us ship it to you, please select the 'pickup' option during checkout.
You will be notified by email once your order is ready for pickup.