Estafiate TinctureRegular price Sale price $12.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A versatile remedy. Also known as Western Mugwort.
- Scientific Name: Artemisia ludoviciana
- Origin: Southwest US
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Bitter, pungent.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Fresh leaf, 1:2, 75% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 15-60 drops, as needed
- Contraindications: Use with caution during pregnancy.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.