A versatile remedy. Also known as Western Mugwort.
- Scientific Name: Artemisia ludoviciana
- Origin: Southeast Arizona
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Bitter, pungent.
- Uses: acute respiratory viruses, hay fever, musculoskeletal injuries, gall bladder “attacks”, liver tension or inflammation, or slow bile secretion, urinary tract pain and inflammation, painful menses with or without bloating, headache, nervous tension, anxiety, gas, cramping, pinworms.
- Preparation: Fresh leaf, 1:2, 95% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 15-60 drops, as needed
- Contraindications: Use with caution during pregnancy.