Eleuthero TinctureRegular price Sale price $14.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Scientific Name: Eleutherococus senticosus
- Origin: China, organic
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Bitter, slightly Pungent. Tonic, Relaxant.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Dry root percolation, 1:5 60% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 1/2-1 tsp, 3-6x/day, alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: Use with caution with palpitations present.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.