Elephant Tree TinctureRegular price Sale price $15.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Native Sonoran desert tree widely used in Mexican folk medicine. Elephant tree is also a close relative of myrrh.
- Scientific Name: Bursera microphylla
- Origin: Sonora, Mexico
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Bitter, pungent.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: Used to support the skin, respiratory, circulatory and immune systems.
- Preparation: Fresh bark & twig, 1:2, 95% organic cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 10-30 drops, as needed.
- Contraindications: Use with caution during pregnancy.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.