Dan Shen TinctureRegular price Sale price $13.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Scientific Name: Salvia miltiorrhiza
- Origin: China (organic)
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Bitter.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: Supports immune and cardiovascular health
- Preparation: Dry root, 1:4 60% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 1/4-1/2 tsp (double in acute cases), 3-6x/day, alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: Avoid in pregnancy. Use with caution alongside pharmaceuticals as it can have an additive effect on the medications, in particular, blood pressure lowering drugs. May also affect blood sugar and insulin levels.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.