Improves energy and endurance and supports immune health.
Found in our CV2-Immune Formula
*Made from organic cordyceps mycelial biomass that is cultivated on organic oats.
- Scientific Name: Cordyceps militaris
- Origin: USA
- Qualities: Warm & Dry
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Antiasthmatic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, cardiotonic, expectorant, hepatoprotective, hypoglycemic, immunomodulator, neuroprotective, renoprotective, protects mitochondria, strengthens the heart, may potentiate some antibiotics, as well as antidiabetic and antiretroviral medications.
- Preparation: Dry mycelia, 1:5 40% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 1/4-1/2 tsp (double in acute cases), 3x/day, alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: None known.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.