Chaparro Amargosa Tincture
This classic bitter remedy has been used for giardia and other parasitic infections of the gut. Long-term benefits of healing the mucosa of the GI tract.
- Scientific Name:Castela emoryi
- Origin:Southern Arizona
- Qualities:Cold & Dry. Vital Stimulant, Digestive Tonic.
- Uses:Gastroenteritis, giardia, parasites, fungal infections, chronic digestive inflammation, stomach ulcers, post-antibiotic therapy, Candida imbalance, drinking suspect water, eating unusual food abroad
- Preparation:Dry Plant, 1:5, 50% cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage:20-50 drops, to 4x/day; as a bitter tonic 5-15 drops, before meals
- Contraindications:None Known