Chaparro Amargosa TinctureRegular price Sale price $15.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Scientific Name: Castela emoryi
- Origin: Southern Arizona
- Qualities: Cold & Dry. Vital Stimulant, Digestive Tonic.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Dry Plant, 1:5, 50% cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 20-50 drops, to 4x/day; as a bitter tonic 5-15 drops, before meals. (40 drops is roughly equivalent to 1ml. There are 30ml in a 1oz bottle)
- Contraindications: None Known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.