Chaparral TinctureRegular price Sale price $9.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Highly-revered herb of the Sonoran desert. Known as shegoi by the Tohono O’Odham. Used for centuries for infections and body pains.
- Scientific Name: Larrea tridentata
- Origin: Southern Arizona, California.
- Qualities: Cold & Dry. Bitter, pungent, sweet. Tonifying, dissolving, astringing. Antioxidant, anti fungal, antimicrobial, tumor-inhibiting, analgesic.
- Uses: Useful for autoimmune conditions, rheumatoid arthritis, allergies, eczema, psoriasis, HPV, venomous bites, leucorrhea, systemic fungal, bacterial, or viral infections, skin cancer (topical). Can be helpful in toning Kidney chi with backache, fatigue, dripping urination, or uterine prolapse.
- Preparation: Dry leaf, 1:5, 65% cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 20-60 drops, as needed.
- Contraindications: Best used in formulas it should not be taken longer than 6 weeks without taking a 2 week break. Avoid with overt liver disease, while taking pharmaceuticals which strongly affect the liver, in pregnancy or while nursing.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.