Chaparral TinctureRegular price Sale price $11.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Highly-revered herb of the Sonoran desert. Known as shegoi by the Tohono O’Odham. Made from wildcrafted herb.
- Scientific Name: Larrea tridentata
- Origin: Southern Arizona, California.
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Bitter, pungent, sweet. Tonifying, dissolving, astringent. .
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Dry leaf, 1:5, 65% cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 20-60 drops, as needed.
- Contraindications: Best used in formulas it should not be taken longer than 6 weeks without taking a 2 week break. Avoid with overt liver disease, while taking pharmaceuticals which strongly affect the liver, in pregnancy or while nursing.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.