Cebadilla Root PowderRegular price $12.00
**Likely OUT OF STOCK until summer 2023**
-email us to be put on a back in stock notification list
A traditional folk remedy in the Southwest, also known as green gentian.
Also, consider applying some chaparral oil to the mole first. Then apply chaparral oil (or a wash of the tea), on a daily basis, directly to the mole (or where the mole was) after the application of the cebadilla paste.
- Scientific Name: Frasera speciosa (Swertia speciosa)
- Directions: From Stephen Harrod Buhner: Select enough of the powdered root to cover the affected area. Then. . . · Mix the powdered root with sufficient VASELINE until it is the consistency of sticky bread dough. NOTE: nothing else will do except Vaseline; do not use an herbal salve of any sort. The Vaseline will NOT absorb into the skin like a salve, which is what is needed here. Place it on the affected area, extending a bit onto the healthy skin surrounding the growth. ·Cover with a bandage, if small enough a bandaid will do. Leave in place for 72 hours. Carefully remove. You can, if you wish, lightly wash the area with a cool infusion of skin herbs such as yerba mansa, juniper leaves, Echinacea angustifolia, and so forth. This is not necessary but is traditionally used by curanderas in Mexico after the treatment. (They usually use yerba mansa.) This just helps the skin heal more quickly. Further instructions provided in package.
- Disclaimer: This herb has traditional folk usage. For generations people have effectively used this plant for healing. None of these statements have been evaluated by the FDA, and there is currently no scientific validation for the mechanism of action of this herb. Please consult with a licensed physician before attempting to treat any serious health concerns.
All of our products are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Return postage is payable by the customer.
Purchasing Route Shipping Insurance covers all loss, damage and theft of your package once it leaves our facility (even Customs delays!). Please contact Route directly with any claims. If you decline to add Route Shipping Insurance then your package is not covered for any loss, damage or theft once it leaves our facility.
- ONLINE orders placed after Tuesday, May 16, 10a MST, will be processed for shipping on Monday, May 22
- We are a very small, family-run business. We process all ingredients, products and orders by hand. Orders are currently processed by noon (MST) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week, unless otherwise noted. You will receive a second notification once your order has been processed (along with a USPS tracking number).
- We cannot accept any order changes at this time. Please be sure of what you are ordering before you complete your purchase.
- Purchasing Route Shipping Insurance covers all loss, damage and theft of your package once it leaves our facility (even Customs delays!). Please contact Route directly with any claims. If you decline to add Route Shipping Insurance then your package is not covered for any loss, damage or theft once it leaves our facility.
- If you select USPS Priority Mail, your package should be delivered within 2-3 days of being processed.
- We DO NOT offer Expedited Shipping at this time.
- Please be sure to enter the correct shipping address. This is where your package will be sent.
- FREE Domestic Shipping option (on orders over $150) includes USPS First Class or Priority. International Shipping options include USPS First Class, UPS, or DHL. NO free International Shipping.
If you would like to pickup your order rather than have us ship it to you, please select the 'pickup' option during checkout.
You will be notified by email once your order is ready for pickup.