Cayenne TinctureRegular price Sale price $8.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hot & stimulating. Useful internally as well as topically.
- Scientific Name: Capsicum annuum
- Origin: India.
- Qualities: Hot & Dry. Pungent/acrid. Stimulating, dispersing, relaxing. Circulatory stimulant.
- Uses: High blood pressure, acute infections, cold sensations, poor digestion, constipation, palpitations, insufficient cerebral circulation, depression, anxiety. Gargle the tincture for a sore throat. Topically, the diluted tincture is used as a styptic promoting healing of wounds, and relieves muscle pain while promoting tissue repair.
- Preparation: Dry fruit, 1:5, 50% organic cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 1-10 drops, as needed.
- Contraindications: Avoid in acute hot conditions with irritation and inflammation present, during pregnancy, or with peptic ulcer.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.