California Poppy TinctureRegular price Sale price $13.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sourced from the wild or organically grown, depending on the season.
Used to support the nervous system.
- Scientific Name: Eschscholzia californica
- Origin: Arizona or southern California
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Bitter.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Whole fresh plant, 1:2, 95% organic cane alcohol ~OR~ Whole Dry plant, 1:5, 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 10-90 drops, to 5x/day
- Contraindications: none known