A unique desert herb with powerful effects on the head, respiratory system, nervous system, and connective tissue. Also found in our Hay Fever Formula.
- Scientific Name: Encelia farinosa
- Origin: Southern Arizona, wildharvested
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Relaxant.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Fever, chest congestion, runny nose, hay fever, joint pain, earache, headache, toothache, sore gums, dry eyes, nervine sedative, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, relaxes and focuses the mind.
- Preparation: Fresh plant in flower, 1:2 95% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 10-60 drops, to 4x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.