Betony TinctureRegular price Sale price $11.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
One of the best muscle relaxants in our apothecary. Wildcrafted from the mountains of the Southwest.
- Scientific Name: Pedicularis species
- Origin: Arizona, Colorado.
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Astringent, bitter, slightly sweet. Relaxing, calming. Muscle relaxant, sedative, analgesic, digestive bitter.
- Uses: Muscle fatigue, muscle soreness, pain from overwork, anxiety, sleeplessness, nervous tension, poor digestion.
- Preparation: Fresh leaf, 1:2, 95% organic cane alcohol -OR- Dry leaf, 1:5, 50% organic cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 1/2-1 tsp as needed.
- Contraindications: Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.