Baical Skullcap Tincture
An important herb for systemic infections, supports liver health, protects the heart, antiviral. Known as Huang Qin in Chinese medicine.
Found in our CV1 - Core Formula.
*As per the May, 2020 Buhner Protocol Update, this is an Essential Herb
- Scientific Name: Scutellaria baicalensis
- Origin: China
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Bitter.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Anti-inflammatory, protects lymph system, helps prevent clotting, modulates immune response, can block viral attachment, protects the heart, promotes blood circulation, reduces brain inflammation, synergist (can potentiate several antibiotics), constipation, promote liver function, allergies, hepatitis, pelvic infections, UTIs, dysentery, headaches.
- Preparation: Dry root, 1:5 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 1/4-1/2 tsp (double in acute cases), 3x/day, alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: Avoid in pregnancy. Use with caution alongside pharmaceuticals as it can have an additive effect on the medications, in particular, blood pressure lowering drugs. May also affect blood sugar and insulin levels.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.