Baical Skullcap TinctureRegular price Sale price $13.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
An important herb which supports liver health and protects the heart. Known as Huang Qin in Chinese medicine.
Found in our CV1 - Core Formula.
- Scientific Name: Scutellaria baicalensis
- Origin: China
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Bitter.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Dry root, 1:5 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 1/4-1/2 tsp (double in acute cases), 3x/day, alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: Avoid in pregnancy. Use with caution alongside pharmaceuticals as it can have an additive effect on the medications, in particular, blood pressure lowering drugs. May also affect blood sugar and insulin levels.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.