Although Astragalus is used in many applications, it is also part of the CV2 - Immune Formula (along with Cordyceps [3 parts], Angelica sinensis [2 parts], Rhodiola [1 part])
- Scientific Name: Astragalus membranaceous
- Origin: China
- Qualities: Warm & Neutral.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Dysentery with associated parasitic infection of the gut, inability to swallow, high histamine, palpitations, asthma, mild seizures, headache with nausea, Epstein-Barr virus.
- Preparation: Dry root, 1:5 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 60-90 drops (up to 1 tsp), to 3x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: Use with caution with autoimmune conditions, rheumatoid arthritis, in pregnancy, hypertension and diabetes
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.