Andrographis TinctureRegular price $13.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A renowned bitter herb, famously used in Ayurvedic medicine. Also used for respiratory infections and other chronic microbial infections.
- Scientific Name: Andrographis paniculata
- Origin: China (organic)
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Bitter.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Antiviral, antibacterial, immunomodulating, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, cold & flu, rheumatoid arthritis, allergies, liver disease, skin infections, ulcers
- Preparation: Dry herb, 1:4 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 30 drops, 2-4x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: Use with caution with blood-thinning and blood pressure meds, or chemotherapy; also, use with caution during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If one experiences headache, unusual fatigue, allergic response, nausea, or diarrhea upon ingesting then discontinue use and consult with a knowledgeable healthcare practitioner.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.