Ailanthus TinctureRegular price $13.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ailanthus tincture is used to support optimal respiratory and cardiovascular health.
- Scientific Name: Ailanthus altissima
- Origin: Southern Arizona
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Bitter tonic.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Dry bark percolation, 1:5 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 60-90 drops (or, occasionally, much more), to 3x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.