Yerba Mansa TinctureRegular price Sale price $14.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Classic herb for the sinuses; joint pain, arthritis; useful in any kind of chronic infection (bacterial, fungal, viral) as a first-rate lymph mover.
- Scientific Name: Anemopsis californica
- Origin: Southeast Arizona/Northern Sonora, Mexico
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Pungent, astringent, and salty. Antimicrobial, anti-fungal, lymphagogue.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Sinus infections, sinusitis, allergies, hay fever, asthma, bronchitis, cold, flu, arthritis, urinary tract infections, chronic infections, any condition of excessive mucous, diarrhea, tuberculosis, skin ulcers (topically).
- Preparation: Fresh leaf & root, 1:2, 95% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 30-60 drops, to 4x/day
- Contraindications: Safest to avoid during pregnancy. May aggravate excessively dry conditions when used long-term.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.