Yerba Mansa TinctureRegular price Sale price $14.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Classic herb used to support optimal health of the sinuses, respiratory system, lymph system, skin, bladder, and digestive system.
- Scientific Name: Anemopsis californica
- Origin: Southeast Arizona/Northern Sonora, Mexico (wildcrafted)
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Pungent, astringent, and salty.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Fresh leaf & root, 1:2, 95% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 30-60 drops, to 4x/day
- Contraindications: Safest to avoid during pregnancy. May aggravate excessively dry conditions when used long-term.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.