Tulsi/Holy Basil TinctureRegular price $12.00 Sale price $8.00 Save $4.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Scientific Name: Occimum sanctum (O. tenuiflorum) (Lamiaceae)
- Origin: southern Arizona
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Pungent, sweet. Carminative, adaptogen, antidepressant, antioxidant, antiviral, antimicrobial, antifungal, anxiolytic, expectorant, diuretic, immunomodulator.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Fresh, organic flowering herb, 1:2, 95% cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 30-60 drops, to 4x/day.
- Contraindications: Avoid using Holy Basil if intending to become pregnant, and may be best to avoid during pregnancy. Evidence shows it may speed elimination of some medications. Best to avoid when using anticoagulant drugs.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.