Red Root TinctureRegular price $13.00 Sale price $11.00 Save $2.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Scientific Name: Ceanothus species
- Origin: USA (wildharvested)
- Qualities: Neutral & Dry. Astringent, and slightly acrid.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: lymphatic congestion, chronic infections.
- Preparation: Fresh root bark, 1:2, 95% organic cane alcohol -OR- Fresh flowering tips, 1:2, 95% organic cane alcohol, depending on availability.
- Suggested Dosage: 30-90 drops, to 5x/day.
- Contraindications: Avoid use with blood-thinning medications.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.