Passionflower TinctureRegular price Sale price $12.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Scientific Name: Passiflora incarnata or Passiflora cerulea
- Origin: Southern Arizona
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Relaxant & Tonic.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Fresh leaf, stem, flowers 1:2, 95% organic cane alcohol -OR- Dry leaf, stem, flowers 1:5, 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 30-90 drops, 2-5x/day; use more frequently in acute episodes
- Contraindications: Use sparingly with blood pressure lowering medications.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.