Passionflower TinctureRegular price Sale price $12.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A wonderful relaxant herb to help relieve anxiety, stress, tension, muscle pain, nerve pain, insomnia, and the effects of shock and trauma.
- Scientific Name: Passiflora incarnata or Passiflora cerulea
- Origin: Southern Arizona
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Relaxant & Tonic.
- Uses: Anxiety, insomnia, lowered stress response, injury to muscle tissue, muscle cramping and pain, nerve pain, anxiety associated with menopause, spasmodic cough, tightness in chest with belabored breathing, shock, physical or emotional trauma, mild to moderate hypertension, palpitations, headache, mental overwork, restlessness with fatigue/exhaustion, pneumonia, convulsive movements, pain associated with menstruation
- Preparation: Fresh leaf, stem, flowers 1:2, 95% organic cane alcohol -OR- Dry leaf, stem, flowers 1:5, 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 30-90 drops, 2-5x/day; use more frequently in acute episodes
- Contraindications: Use sparingly with blood pressure lowering medications.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.